Win a pro bono website for your non profit!
Last month we helped Denver-based non profit Hope Connects International launch a brand new website and social media presence. It feels great to know our work can help those who need it the most, and we’d like to help another Colorado non profit reinvent their web presence.
Today we are launching a contest for all nonprofits in Colorado to win a brand new WordPress website and social media tune up.
And how do you enter? We’re not looking for a long, boring grant proposal. We want to be inspired by an organization that is doing something important, either in Colorado or around the world. Write us a letter; shoot a video; create an inspirational slide show.
The organization who inspires us the most will be awarded a brand new WordPress website integrated with social media!
[contact-form-7 id="906" title="Pro Bono Website"]
If you have questions about your entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be submitted by October 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time.
- Entering organizations must have an active 501(c)3 status in the state of Colorado.
- Basic graphic design work will be included, but we will not provide logo design, stock photography, or other complex design work.
- The winning organization must provide their own website hosting.
- The winning website will be built on our WordPress theme for non profits, or a similar template.
- We will design up to 20 pages plus a user-updatable blog section.
- The website must be built by the end of 2011.
- An in kind donation letter to Drive Channel Creative is required.